If you are not able to find a perfect way to save money, then this digital jar coin saver is for you. You will find that as each day ends, this digital jar coin saver will round up all the debit card payments. It will send the difference of amount between the pad sum and rounded to the savings deposit from your current account. You will indeed realize that your saving process has now become easier. It will include all your debit card payments. For example, if your payment is EUR 6.40, then your savings deposit will receive 60 cents. This 60 cent is the difference between the rounded amount of 7.00 and the paid amount of 6.40. And, if your payment is already in full euros, then no transfer will be made on this transaction. If you are making several payments a day, then all the cents will be rounded to the full euros, and you will receive summed up cents.
Don’t wait. Just start saving up your money with this digital jar coin saver. You will surely be thankful later. If you are still perplexed, then read more about this digital jar coin saver. You will get to know about all the pros, cons, and some necessary specifications of Digital Jar Coin Saver.
Should You Buy This Digital Jar Coin Saver?
- Shape: Jar
- Brand name: ABIDE
- Material: ABS
- Model number: Money-saving jar
- Weight: 192g (approx)
- Size: 19.5*9*10.8 cm
- Capacity: 1.5 L or 650-850 coins
- Battery: 2×AAA( not included)
- You will not have to count coins daily. You will no longer worry about counting coins and mistakes while counting. It features an amazing LCD and (+,-) buttons. Use this + button whenever you insert any coin, and you can see how many coins it has on the display.
- The LCD will always show the euro currency, but you have an advantage. You can also store any other coins.
- This digital jar coin saver is transparent, and you can easily notice when it is full. Its LCD allows easy counting.
- It allows the easy computation of savings and will avoid all the silly confusions. It has long-lasting durability as it is made of ABS. You can easily take out the coins just by twisting them. Never forget to press the – button whenever you take out coins. It will reduce the number of coins.
- Sometimes, it becomes difficult to push the coins in, and in this pushing process, it is likely to break. Be very careful while handling it.
- It is not preferable if you have tons of change and many transactions.
This Digital jar coin saver is an amazing item to save money. You can give it to your loved one or can use it yourself. You will indeed be thankful after using it.